4167 – Recreation, sports and fitness policy researchers, consultants and program officers
- Fitness policy analyst
- Recreation consultant
- Sports analyst
- Sports and recreation consultant
- Sports consultant
- Sports policy analyst
- Sports program supervisor
- Fitness consultant
- Fitness co-ordinator
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
Recreation, sports and fitness policy analysts
- Conduct research and develop government policies related to recreation, sports, fitness and athletic safety and standards.
Sports program consultants
- Provide expert advice and consulting services to sports associations and other organizations in the design, development and administration of sports programs and activities.
Fitness program consultants
- Provide expert advice and consulting services to community groups, corporations, schools and other organizations in the design and development of fitness programs and activities. They may write proposals and public relations statements for corporations, industry and the fitness community.
Recreation program consultants
- Provide expert advice and consulting services to communities, corporations, institutions and other organizations in the design, development and promotion of recreation programs and activities.
Recreation, sports and fitness program supervisors
- Develop, plan and co-ordinate sports, fitness and recreation programs, and special sporting events.
- Mobility among recreation, sports and fitness consultants may be restricted within individual area of expertise.
- Recreation, sports and fitness program supervisors may progress to recreation, sports and fitness management positions with experience.
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com