4311 – Police officers (except commissioned)
- Community relations officer – police
- Crime prevention constable
- Detective – police
- Harbour police officer
- Highway patrol officer
- Police cadet
- Police officer
- Police sergeant
- Railway police officer
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) officer
- Crime scene technician – police
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program or university degree in law and security or in the social sciences is usually required.
- A three- to six-month police training program is required.
- Physical agility, strength, fitness and vision requirements must be met, and psychological or other tests are also required.
- Experience as a constable and the completion of specialized courses are required for detectives and sergeants.
- Specialized training or certification may be required for certain areas of policing.
- Progression to commissioned police officer positions is possible with additional training and experience.
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com