5113 – Archivists
Archivists manage, process, store and disseminate information contained in an organization’s archives. They acquire, store and research textual material, pictures, maps, architectural documents, electronic materials, films and videos, and sound recordings and multimedia materials. They are employed in archives, in the public and para-public sectors and in private sector organizations.
- Historical archivist
- Multimedia archivist
- Assistant archivist
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Develop policies and procedures for managing current and semicurrent archives, in particular corporate cataloguing systems, records scheduling and disposal, and finding aids
- Design programs for managing, disseminating and storing archives of all types (documents, photographs, maps, audio-visual materials, manuscripts, etc.)
- Plan the computerized management of archives and the management of electronic archives
- Appraise and acquire archival materials to build and develop an archival collection for research purposes
- Authenticate documents and records, and research the origins and significance of archival materials
- Organize noncurrent archives and develop cataloguing and retrieval systems to allow access to archival materials
- Assist people with their searches.
- Progression to archive management positions is possible with experience.
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com
How to contact us:-
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.