9221 – Supervisors, motor vehicle assembling
Supervisors in motor vehicle assembling supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in motor vehicle production departments. They are employed in plants which manufacture automobiles, vans and light trucks.
- Area co-ordinator – motor vehicle manufacturing
- Assembly foreman/woman – motor vehicle manufacturing
- Assembly supervisor – motor vehicle manufacturing
- Assembly zone supervisor – motor vehicle manufacturing
- Foreman/woman – motor vehicle manufacturing
- General assembly supervisor – motor vehicle manufacturing
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers in motor vehicle manufacturing production departments such as body shop, chassis, paint, trim and hardware and final assembly
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Post-secondary education in engineering, sciences, business or other related discipline is usually required.
- Several years of experience as a production worker in motor vehicle manufacturing are required.
- Progression to managerial positions is possible with experience.
- Motor vehicle assemblers, inspectors and testers (9522)
- Supervisors of engine assemblers (in 9226 Supervisors, other mechanical and metal products manufacturing)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com