0632 – Accommodation service managers
Accommodation service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an accommodation establishment or of a department within such an establishment. They are employed by hotels, motels, resorts, student residences and other accommodation establishments, or they may be self-employed.
- Bed and breakfast operator
- Front desk manager – accommodation services
- Guest-house operator
- Hotel assistant manager
- Hotel director
- Hotel manager
- Motel manager
- Reservations manager
- Seasonal resort manager
- Ski resort manager
- Tourist home operator
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of the department or establishment
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Participate in the development of pricing and promotional strategies
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
- Recruit and supervise staff, oversee training and set work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints.
- A university degree or college diploma in hotel management or other related discipline is usually required for managers employed by hotel chains or large accommodation establishments.
- Several years of experience within the accommodation industry are usually required and may substitute for formal educational requirements.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (0124)
- Executive housekeepers (6312)
- Facility operation and maintenance managers (0714)
- Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
- Retail and wholesale trade managers (0621)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com