0911 – Manufacturing managers
Manufacturing managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a manufacturing establishment or of a production department within a manufacturing establishment, under the direction of a general manager or other senior manager. They are employed by manufacturing companies.
- Automobile production manager
- Clothing factory manager
- Dairy plant manager
- Distillery manager
- Factory superintendent
- Foundry manager
- Manufacturing manager
- Manufacturing operations manager
- Manufacturing plant manager
- Printing plant manager
- Production manager – manufacturing
- Textile mill manager
- Tire plant manager
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Completion of a college or university program in engineering or business administration is usually required.
- Five to ten years of supervisory experience in manufacturing are required.
- Progression to senior management positions is possible with experience.
- Facility operation and maintenance managers (0714)
- Managers in transportation (0731)
- Senior managers – construction, transportation, production and utilities (0016)
- Utilities managers (0912)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at email@example.com