2173 – Software engineers and designers
Software engineers and designers research, design, evaluate, integrate and maintain software applications, technical environments, operating systems, embedded software, information warehouses and telecommunications software. They are employed in information technology consulting firms, information technology research and development firms, and information technology units throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
Immigrate to Canada as a Software Engineer
Software Engineer are in huge demand in Canada and you can get a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either with or without a job offer. If you have experience as Audiologist and have been working as an Software Engineer for more than two years, you can immigrate to Canada under Canada Express Entry. Canada NOC List is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to move to Canada as an Software Engineer is 2173. This is also known as the NOC Code for Application architect. Software Engineers can also immigrate to Canada under the Canadian Government’s Immigration program due to high demand for Software Engineers, Due to high demand this occupation has been included the occupation list, known as the NOC list (National Occupation Code List)
Benefits of immigrating to Canada as a Software Engineer
- Permanent work & Resident Visa under Skilled Worker Immigration for Australia and Canada:
- PR Visa grants you the permission to live and work lawfully anywhere in the country. As you get Permanent Residency on the basis of your education, work experience and various other factors.
- As a Permanent Resident you are eligible to avail all the social welfare benefits offered by your destination country.
- PR Visa for Entire Family; Primary Applicant +Spouse+Dependant Childrans
- Free Medical Coverage with word-class health care for Entire Family.
- Free education up to grade 13 (grade 12 in some provinces) and University / college education is highly subsidized for Canadian citizens & landed immigrants.
- A person, who has worked for a minimum of 20 weeks and thereafter gets unemployed, is entitled to 60% of the last wages drawn under the Unemployment Insurance Coverage.
- A person trying for a job but is not able to find one and is unable to support himself, is entitled to a Welfare Allowance from the government.
- Canada/Australia offers a Pension Plan (Retirement Pension) to people at least 60 years old who have contributed to Canada/Aus Pension Plan.
- Childcare Facility to low and middle-class families for the costs of their childcare through tax credit system. Otherwise most childcare organizations are privately run and paid by parents.
- You can give the best life-style to your loved ones by obtaining the Permanent Residency.
- We specialize in providing Immigration, Placement and Settlement services to Skilled Workers & Professionals,Business persons and Students
- Application architect
- Computer software engineer
- Embedded software engineer
- Software architect
- Software design engineer
- Software design verification engineer
- Software designer
- Software systems integration engineer
- Software technical architect
- Software testing engineer
- Telecommunications software engineer
- Systems architect
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems including mobile applications
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems including mobile applications
- Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.
- A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering or mathematics or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- A master's or doctoral degree in a related discipline may be required.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).
- Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering, and passing a professional practice examination.
- Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
- Computer and information systems managers (0213)
- Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers) (2147)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
- Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
- Electrical and electronics engineers (2133)
- Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
- Information systems testing technicians (2283)
- Web designers and developers (2175)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +918448490104 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us