9211 – Supervisors, mineral and metal processing
Supervisors in mineral and metal processing supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers engaged in mineral and metal processing and manufacturing. They are employed in mineral ore and metal processing plants such as copper, lead and zinc refineries, uranium processing plants, steel mills, aluminum plants, precious metal refineries, cement processing plants, clay, glass and stone processing plants and foundries Supervisors mineral.
- Blast furnace foreman/woman
- Brick and tile foreman/woman
- Cement processing supervisor
- Coremaking foreman/woman – foundry
- Die casting supervisor
- Glass cutters supervisor
- Lead refining foreman/woman
- Lime preparation foreman/woman
- Melting and roasting department supervisor
- Ore milling supervisor
- Roll shop operations coach – steel mill
- Steel mill shift co-ordinator
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers engaged in the following duties: operating single or multi-function mineral and metal processing machinery and equipment; operating mouldmaking and coremaking machines or manually make moulds and cores; operating glass process control, forming and finishing machines; operating concrete, clay and stone forming and finishing machines; and operating cement process control machines and equipment
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports
- May set up machines and equipment.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Post-secondary education in metallurgy, sciences or a related field may be required for some occupations in this unit group.
- Several years of experience in metal manufacturing or mineral/metal processing environment are usually required.
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com