9213 – Supervisors, food and beverage processing
Supervisors in food and beverage processing supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who operate processing and packaging machines, and workers who grade food and beverage products. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, fish plants, meat plants, breweries and other food and beverage processing establishments.
- Bottling supervisor – food and beverage processing
- Brewer supervisor
- Fish processing supervisor
- Flour milling team supervisor
- Food product testers supervisor
- Hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) co-ordinator
- Meat packing supervisor
- Packaging supervisor – food and beverage processing
- Poultry graders foreman/woman
- Production supervisor – food and beverage processing
- Tobacco processing supervisor
- Vegetable packing supervisor
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who process, package, test and grade food and beverage products
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policy
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports.
Hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) co-ordinators identify, evaluate, control and prevent hazards at all stages of the food production process.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Post-secondary education in microbiology or chemistry may be required for some positions in this group.
- Several years of experience in the food or beverage processing industry are required.
- Hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) co-ordinators require HACCP certification and several years of experience in quality assurance of food production.
- Managers of food and beverage processing (in 0911 Manufacturing managers)
- Supervisors of meat and fish inspectors (in 2222 Agricultural and fish products inspectors)
- Process control and machine operators, food and beverage processing (9461)
- Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers (9462)
- Fish and seafood plant workers (9463)
- Testers and graders, food and beverage processing (9465)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com