0121 – Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers
Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of departments or establishments that provide insurance, mortgage, real estate and investment services. They are generally responsible for business development and must ensure that their group reaches performance levels related to established objectives. They are employed by insurance companies, real estate firms, stockbrokers, investment dealers, mortgage brokers and security and commodity exchanges.
- Bond sales manager
- Brokerage manager – investments
- Commodities trading manager
- Financial brokerage manager
- Insurance claims service manager
- Insurance manager
- Investment manager – financial brokerage
- Mortgage broker manager
- Real estate service manager
- Securities sales director
- Trading floor manager
- Real estate developer
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that provides automobile, fire, life, property or other types of insurance services.
Real estate service managers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that buys, sells and leases residential and commercial properties for clients.
Mortgage broker managers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that finds lenders or lending institutions on behalf of clients seeking a mortgage.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an establishment or department that buys and sells stocks, bonds and other forms of investments on behalf of individual or institutional clients and manage the investments of their own clients.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, economics or other related field is usually required.
- Several years of experience within the appropriate industry are usually required.
- Licensure appropriate to the service sold, such as real estate, mortgage, securities or insurance, may be required.
- In the insurance industry, a recognized professional designation is usually required.
- There is no mobility between the different types of managers in this unit group.
- Progression to senior management positions is possible with experience.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (0124)
- Banking, credit and other investment managers (0122)
- Financial managers (0111)
- Other business services managers (0125)
- Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services (0013)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at email@example.com