0131 – Telecommunication carriers managers
Telecommunication carriers managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a telecommunications establishment, department or facility. They are employed by wired, wireless, satellite and other telecommunications carriers.
- Microwave facilities manager – telecommunications
- Network installation manager – telecommunications
- Network operations manager – telecommunications
- Network services manager – telecommunications
- Operations and transmission services manager – telecommunications
- Regional manager – telecommunications system
- Switching systems director – telecommunications
- Telecommunications facilities manager
- Telecommunications installation manager
- Telecommunications manager
- Telecommunications services manager
- Telephone company district manager
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a telecommunications establishment, department or facility
- Consult with senior managers to establish policies concerned with the development, operation and maintenance of telecommunications services
- Direct and control telecommunications traffic volume and flow within assigned areas, through subordinate supervisors and technical staff
- Analyze and evaluate telecommunications installation, operation and maintenance services and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure compliance with telecommunications regulations and directives of government regulatory agencies
- Liaise with representatives of related or connecting companies to resolve joint telecommunications problems and ensure efficient telecommunications system operations
- Recruit personnel and oversee their training.
- A university degree in science, electrical engineering or a related field is usually required.
- Several years of experience in a related technical profession, including supervisory experience, are usually required.
Progression to senior management positions in telecommunications is possible with experience.
- Broadcasting managers (in 0512 Managers – publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts)
- Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services (0013)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at email@example.com