0712 – Home building and renovation managers
Home building managers own, operate and manage companies engaged in the construction of new residential homes. Home renovation managers own, operate and manage companies engaged in the renovation of existing residential homes.
- Home builder
- Home renovation contractor
- Home renovator
- Renovation contractor
- Residential homes contractor
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a residential home building or renovating company
- Prepare bids for home construction or renovation projects
- Consult with customers, architects and engineers regarding plans and specifications
- Select, hire and supervise trade subcontractors to do specialized work, such as plumbing, heating and electrical work
- Plan and prepare work schedules and co-ordinate the activities of subcontractors
- Inspect work performed by subcontractors to ensure quality and conformity with plans and specifications
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers and trade subcontractors
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising strategies to promote company's products and services
- May perform carpentry or other trade work during home construction or renovation activities.
- Extensive experience in the home construction industry, including experience as a general supervisor, is usually required for self-employment as a home builder or a home renovator.
- Leading in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification may be an asset in bidding on and obtaining building and renovation projects.
- Progression to senior management positions is possible with extensive experience and training in management.
- Construction managers (0711)
- Senior managers – construction, transportation, production and utilities (0016)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com