Different countries want different eligibilty for get PR , study and student visa.World Overseas Immigration Provide you Free Eligibility Assessment .
Requirements to become Eligible for Canada
- Age – you want to be eighteen years or higher than to use Canada PR. As associate applier, you get most points for age issue, once you ar in people 18-35. Although, you'll still apply PR up to the age of forty five years.
- Education – you would like to be a minimum of graduate to score good points in specific Entry system. For Master’s Degree and Ph.D.. etc. you get most points. Also, got to offer the ECA from WES or the other approved establishment to urge your overseas qualifications verified.
- Work Experience – Apply with work experience of three years or additional to achieve good points in specific entry system. People with work experience of 6 years or additional will get highest points for the work expertise issue.
- Language Ability – You need to possess minimum language proficiency of CLB seven or higher than (English or French language) to use within the applied science System. The language check from a recognized language testing agency, i.e. IELTS should be provided as a signal of your language proficiency. Read more
Requirements to become Eligible for Australia
|English language||Competent English - IELTS 6 in each TOEFL iBT Listening – 12, Reading – 13, Writing – 21 and Speaking – 18 PTE Academic - Listening – 50, Reading – 50, Writing – 50 and Speaking – 50||0|
|Proficient English - IELTS 7 in each TOEFL iBT Listening – 24, Reading – 24, Writing – 27 and Speaking – 23 PTE Academic - Listening – 65, Reading – 65, Writing – 65 and Speaking – 65||10|
|Superior English - IELTS 8 in each TOEFL iBT Listening – 28, Reading – 29, Writing – 30 and Speaking – 26 PTE Academic - Listening – 79, Reading – 79, Writing – 79 and Speaking – 79||20|
|Australian work experience in nominated occupation or a closely related occupation||One year Australian (of past two years)||5|
|Five years Australian (of past seven years)||15|
|Three years Australian (of past five years)||10|
|Overseas Work Experience in nominated occupation or a closely related occupation||Three years overseas (of past five years)||5|
|Five years overseas (of past seven years)||10|
|Eight years overseas (of past 10 years)||15|
|Overseas work experience in nominated occupation or a closely related occupation||Offshore recognised apprenticeship AQFIII/IV completed in Australia Diploma completed in Australia||10|
|Bachelor degree (including a Bachelor degree with Honours or Masters)||15|
|Recognition of Australian Study||Minimum two years fulltime (Australian study requirement)||5|
|Sponsorship by state or territory government||5|
|Sponsorship by family or state or territory government to regional Australia||10|
|Study in a regional area||5|
Eligibility required for Germany.
There are some common eligibility requirement, these points may Change with different visas.
- Age 18-35 Years age gets maximum ponits
- Language- English and French need to clear IELTS Test
- Education – Masters and PHD gets Maximum Points
- Work Experience 8+years get maximum Points. Read more